Note: My measurements in the direction may need to be changed, depending on what bowl/pot you use. But it's a good guideline!
1. Cut 8 strips of fabric. About 1 inch wide and 48 inches long. Then, stretch fabric to create cords.
2. Tie all 8 strips of fabric together, about 4 inches from bottom.
3. Pair up the 8 strips of fabric and tie them about 3 inches away from your first knot. Tie loosely, so you can alter to your liking later.
4. Then, split up the pairs to join new pairs of fabric and tie a loose knot about 3 inches from the other knot.
5. Repeat step 4. Use the bowl or plant pot to guide you. Stretch the fabric or alter knots to create the form. And repeat knot tying steps once more.
6. Then, you can add knots for decoration.
Finished! I tied the top of the fabric strips to the hook on the wall. Then, you can add a plant, or whatever else you might want to hang, such as potpourri. I placed a fake flower in the bowl for mine!